“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.” – Abraham Lincoln
Giving people the right tools is the first step in being able to get the job done. I work to empower leaders and key personnel with sustainable, scalable data and reporting to establish, address, and improve KPIs. Through my work, leadership can be comforted knowing that I can produce what they need to continue making data-driven decisions.
Being data-driven starts with data organization and warehousing. With a background in early-to-mid-stage tech companies, I have seen a variety of successful and unsuccessful methodologies. Before you bring in your analysts and before you bring in your data scientists, you need to have your data engineer to empower them with data. This is where my unique skillset comes in.
As a budding data engineer, I can work to not only get your data warehoused but also, because of my background as an analyst, can serve your business needs to create reporting. My familiarity with some of the most popular BI tools give me the unique ability to help empower individuals to understand their own data, reducing dependencies on analysts and allowing you to grow more quickly.
I am obsessed with data and finding the story it tells. Let me help it tell yours.
- December 2016- Present: Smile Direct Club, Data Analyst
- June 2015- Present: Venture For America, 2015 Fellow
- August 2016- December 2016: Allovue, Data Associate
2016: Master’s of Business Administration (MBA), Smartly
Focus: Data and Decisions
2011-2015: Artium Baccalaureus (AB), Princeton University
Thesis: FOR WOMEN ONLY: How Collegiate Social Settings Affect Political Engagement for Women
Division 1, Women’s Rugby, Ivy Rugby, Team President (’13-’14)
- June 2016- Present: Southeast Rugby Referee Society, Referee, Level C3
- May 2016-April 2017: Kappa Kappa Gamma Stars and Stripes Alumnae Chapter, Secretary
- May 2016-August 2016: Junior League of Fayetteville, Member
- December 2016-May 2016: Junior League of Baltimore, Member
- January 2016-May 2016: Potomac Rugby Referee Society, Referee, Level C4
- June 2015-May 2016: Kappa Kappa Gamma Baltimore Alumnae Society, Member
March 2017: The Morning Chalkup, Reflections on My First Crossfit Open
March 2017: Shift Society Magazine, How Crossfit Taught Me the Power of My Body
January 2017: Shift Society Magazine, The Right Way to Read
March 9, 2016: Women Speaking to Women: Set the World Ablaze, Benedictine Academy Career Day
March 18, 2015: Women Speaking to Women: Thriving as a 21st Century Woman: Multiple Careers in a Lifetime; Multiple Priorities at Every Stage, Benedictine Academy Career Day